Museum Admission includes admission to Museum exhibits, live science demonstrations, and one show in the Fels Planetarium. Admissions to the Tuttleman IMAX® Theater and to Franklin Theater require an additional ticket. Special limited engagement exhibits may also require an additional ticket.
If you are a Member of The Franklin Institute, please call 215.448.1200 and select Option 2 to reserve your tickets at the Member discount. The Membership office is open 9:00AM-5:00PM, seven days a week.
You can bypass the box office if you buy tickets online and print at home.
General Museum Admission and combo tickets are available for purchase online. CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE
Advance tickets are also available for purchase by telephone. Call 215.448.1200, 9:00AM-5:00PM daily.
|Museum Admission1||Science Museum exhibits, live shows, and 1 Planetarium show||$16.50||$15.50||$12.50||Free|
|Museum Admission1 plus IMAX®5||Museum Admission and 1 IMAX® Movie||$22.50||$21.50||$18.50||Adult - $5|
Child - $4
|Museum Admission1 plus Franklin Theater5||Museum Admission and 1 Franklin Theater 3D movie||$20.50||$19.50||$16.50||$3.50|
|Museum Admission1, IMAX®5, plus Franklin Theater5||Museum Admission, 1 IMAX® movie, and 1 Franklin Theater movie||$24.50||$23.50||$20.50||Join Now and Save|
|IMAX®5 Only||1 IMAX® movie||$9.00||$9.00||$9.00||
Adult - $5
Child - $4
|SkyBike6||Must have Museum Admission||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00||Free|
|Flight Simulators7||Must have Museum Admission||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
*Pricing subject to change.
1. Museum Admission does not include ticketed exhibits.
2. Military must have valid ID.
3. Children are ages 3-11.
4. FamilyMAX and Premier Members receive limited number of theater passes for IMAX® or Franklin Theater. Theater passes are not valid for feature-length films.
5. Pricing will vary for tickets to feature-length special engagement films in Tuttleman IMAX® and Franklin Theaters.
6. Riders must be 56 inches tall. Flip-flops, open-backed shoes, and skirts are not allowed.
7. The Franklin offers two Simulator experiences. MAX Flight riders must be 50 inches tall. Flip-flops and open-backed shoes are not allowed. 4D Flight riders must be 38 inches tall.
Special discounts are available for groups of 15 or more.
Members of The Franklin Institute enjoy special benefits.
Already a Member? Call 215.448.1200 to reserve tickets at the Member discount. Member pricing is not available for online purchase. The Membership office is open daily, 9:00AM-5:00PM.
Buy your CityPASS Online NOW!
*Please Note: When visiting The Franklin Institute, CityPASS does not include entrance to the Tuttleman IMAX® Theater, Franklin Theater, or specially ticketed exhibits.